Tuesday, June 7, 2016

welcome, poppy mae.

 





this gal decided she wasn't going to be left out of the fun of her auntie karla's wedding weekend, 
making her grand entrance early on memorial day morning.

now, don't get me wrong...
all babies are a gift from God and blah blah blah blah.
truly, they are.
but i tend to not think they are super cute right off the bat.
they are squishy and a bit like tiny aliens and i know y'all are totally judging me right now.
i'm sure this will change if i ever have kids of my own,
but for now, i'm just keepin' it real.

however, THIS GIRL has got to be thee prettiest little lady i have ever seen.
really no surprise considering my sissy-in-law is a knockout,
but seriously, 
she's perfect.
it took me about 2.1 seconds to be completely smitten with her.
my only regret, really, is that she doesn't have a blackhawks jersey...
...yet.

welcome to the wonder, poppy mae.
this life is a pretty great thing.
xoxo.

{ps - for more pictures, because i'm just assuming everyone is as obsessed with my niece as moi,
and so you can witness how many shoes she already has,
hop on over to thee fabulous kellie nicole's website}

No comments:

Post a Comment