Saturday, March 8, 2014

oscar 2014 best & worst dressed.

last weekend the classiest & sassiest in hollywood gathered for my favorite night of the year: the oscars.
i have been so busy as of late, 
that i decided to ditch all oscar party plans this year and spend the night watching in my jammie jams.
it was surprisingly fabulous.

but just because i didn't roll our my own red carpet, 
doesn't mean i didn't roll out the annual best and worst dressed list.
so here are a few of my picks:

BEST
 sandra bullock

 giuliana rancic

 **best of the night**
cate blanchett

channing & jenna dewan-tatum

WORST
 liza minelli

 ashley wagner

anne hathaway

kerry washington

wanna see the whole list?
skip on over to {this} link on my facebook for all 27 of my favs/least loved with my two cents on the looks.
until next season...
xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. I always love your best/worst dressed lists. You are my pop culture mentor.

    ReplyDelete