Thursday, February 27, 2014

surprise!

sometimes life super surprises you,
like when you are delivered your favorite flowers in the middle of the work day, with a teddy bear and a card that has your favorite wayne gretzky quote on it.
but no signature as to who sent them to you.

i have gone up and down the list of potential people in my life who would send me something so kind and came up nameless.
which makes me feel like i am underestimating the one person in my life who should not be underestimated.
i mean, a WAYNE GRETZKY quote?
clearly, you are too cool for me.

so here is my open letter to whomever sent them to me.
thank you, thank you, thank you.
your timing could not have been more on point.
in the middle of one of those gosh awful type work days that carried over from a monday where everything that could have possibly gone wrong went wrong, you put a permanent smile on my face.
if you ever want to confess, i would love to return the favor.
but if not...just know you made my week.
and i am incredibly fortunate to have someone like you in my life.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment