Sunday, December 22, 2013

have a holly jolly christmas.

a few instances as of late,
helping to ring in all that holiday cheer:
my favorite restaurant in the area to eat at during the holidays is ricardo's.  the food is not only the yummiest in town, BUT they decorate like it's the last holiday on earth.  and BONUS, it is, in fact, the only spot in town with a cyclops snowman.

my favorite shopping event of the year is finding my dress for new year's eve.  considering i will be spending the first 1/2 of my evening at a hockey stadium surrounded by boys, i wanted my dress for the later part of the eve to be extra girly.  and as you can see, we have sparkly polka dots on ruffles on tulle here folks.
mission accomplished.

speaking of hockey, we are watching games non-stop these days.
they kind of go into this mad dash to get as much in as possible prior to christmas break and me & my hawks high heels are eating it all up.
we don't mind the winning, either.

speaking even more of hockey, this holiday season i discovered jay baruchel is actually my life's soulmate.

the tree.
if the trans-siberian orchestra were personified in a tree it would be the one at our address.
and i mean that in the best way possible guys.

i opened up a mini-target at work for all the people who didn't have time to go out and buy gifts.  
kidding. 
even better: all these toys and about 100 more went to fulfilling santa wishes at a local shelter.

i might have got swept up in the christmas cheer a little tooooo much and purchased this inflatable hello kitty for the house.  
because i'm 12.

i've been having such a blast with my little piano students every saturday morning.  i love their stories and the smiles they get on their faces when i tell them they passed off a song.  i also thoroughly enjoyed the plate of treats they gave me...all 5000 calories of it.
wheeeee!

hope this update finds you and yours oh so merry & bright!
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment