Saturday, March 30, 2013

learning to fly.

 
this year is all about change.
change has never scared me; it excites me.
it is the one thing in life that never ceases to fill me with hope,
no matter how hard life may become.
change is never easy, if it was we would all be the most perfect forms of ourselves.
and maybe you are, but i most certainly am not.

i'm learning to save for the future i always thought was too big to be a reality.
i am learning to stand just a little closer to my Savior.
i am learning to hold my tongue just a bit,
but i am learning to stand up for myself just a bit more.
i am learning what it is to be an eternal optimist,
but i am learning what it is to face disappointment.
i am learning what it is to lose,
but i am also learning what it is to finally win.

and from it all,
i am learning to love myself even more.
happy saturday!
xoxo.

2 comments: