Thursday, January 31, 2013

thee most wonderful time of the year.

hockey season has officially started loves.
i don't know about you, but this is the one time a year i allow myself to shed my jackie o. wannabe attitude and go full throttle into the screaming, jumping, waving arms and occasionally cussing throttles of sports.
don't get me wrong, me and my high heels love all the games, but we love hockey the best.
although my team lives thousands of miles away in the great city of chicago {blackhawks for lyfe},
my second favorite team lives just up the street from me and thee lil bro and i were lucky enough to snatch tickets to the sold out opening night.

everyone had free Selanne t-shirts waiting for them on their seats and orange glow swords.

due to some extremely cool people we know we got upgraded to the 6th row.

and these are the kinds of conversations i have with a best friend while watching.
she gets me people, she really gets me.

the ducks lost but that's because the refs were deaf, dumb and blind. as referenced above.
however, i'm a firm believer that any game in which blood lands on the ice is a game not to be missed.
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment