Thursday, July 5, 2012

roses are red.

 
remember thee big news i have been dying to tell you?
well loves, seeing as today is the start date of the mormon bachelor i can officially spill the sparkles that i am a contestant this season!
it has been an absolutely lovely time!
one that was just kind of thrown into my life at the very last minute, but i wouldn't have had it any other way.
even if there isn't love in the end, i have had the opportunity to do some fun things with amazing people!
and let me tell you, that miss elton is just about my favorite of favorites.
girlfriend has swagger and i adore that she has come into my life through this cray cray experience.
go to the {website} for details if you like,
tune in if you must.
eek!
i probably won't even watch it myself.
i'm living it...
and that is enough for me.
xoxo.

{photo via pinterest}

4 comments:

  1. Really?! I had another guy friend who was on it last time, and I hadn't even heard about it if it weren't for him. Good luck!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! You are the coolest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, amazing. Can't wait to see all the episodes! Love you, miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is thee best thing I've heard all week.

    ReplyDelete