Saturday, May 12, 2012

make-me-up before you go-go.

i feel a girl's makeup bag says a lot about her.
what it says, i really don't know.
what i DO know is that after years and years of trying every beauty product on any drugstore/department store shelf, i finally have my perfect combination of products to fill my bag.
so here is a peek at my best of the best.
{clockwise from top} 

loreal magic perfecting base
mac mineralize powder - medium
sheseido eyelash curler
stila sheer tint foundation w/ spf 20 - fair
stila bronzer - shade 02
stila eyeshadow - kitten  
{swipe on my entire lid}
chanel lipstick w/ spf 15 - #47 barbados
mac eye paint - bare canvas  
{eye shadow primer}
benefit they're real mascara
burt's bees replenishing lip balm
nars blush - orgasm
revlon color stay eyeliner - black
revlon color stay concealer - light/medium
mac beauty powder - light sunshine  
{use as highlighter}
almay wake up undereye concealer - light/medium
stila eye compact - bombshell, the smokey eye look
{use on outer corners of eyes}
stila lip glaze - #08 apricot

trust me...they all work above and beyond.
happy face painting.
xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. Stila Kitten: Everyone should have this. I also adore Naked 2 and my Too Faced BB cream. Oh, Sephora. How I love thee.

    ReplyDelete